Destiny 2’s servers are currently down as part of another extended maintenance period, and part of that maintenance includes the deployment of a new hotfix that brings the game up dot version 22.214.171.124.
The hotfix addresses a small yet noticeable number of issues, and you can check out some of the problems it addresses below:
- Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran's Transmat Effect by deleting characters
- Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power
- Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step "His Highness's Seal" was not incrementing properly
- Quest progress will still increment by 1, but the Quest Step now only requires 10 Seals to be collected
- Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn't affect any raid rewards)
- Fixed issues in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed or unable to resurrect if encounter complete and failure events occurred simultaneously
The changes the hotfix implements will be live once Destiny 2’s servers come back online later today at 12 pm PST (3 pm EST).